TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE APARTAMENT
The Apartment Rental Company is InPoint spółka z o.o. with the seat in Kraków, ul. Grzegórzecka 13 lok. LU5 , 31-532 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000687157, NIP 6751600896 , REGON 367830237, initial capital PLN 50,000.00, hereinafter referred to as "Facility" or "INPOINT".
1. General provisions
1. The Apartment shall be made available for the duration specified during the booking made through the online portal.
2. The amount of the fee for the use of the Apartment is determined during the booking made through the web portal, subject to sections 3 and 4 below.
3. Daily cleaning service is available upon request and at an additional charge as indicated in the Price List available at the Apartment.
4. The fee does not include additional cleaning, a cot, the cost of a pet, the Guest's use of drinks in the bar located in the Apartment, or other additional services. In the case of using the aforementioned services, the Guest is obliged to pay the additional fee indicated in the Price List available in the Apartment.
2. Use of the Apartment
1. The Guest is obliged to use the Apartment according to its purpose, not to remove any elements of its furnishings and decorations from the Apartment, and undertakes not to copy the garage remote control given to him/her for the duration of his/her stay, should it be made available.
2. The Guest undertakes to inform the Facility immediately upon entering the Apartment (no later than 2 hours from entering the code to the Apartment) of any defects or faults in the Apartment found by the Guest.
3. The Guest undertakes to maintain the Apartment and its surroundings in the condition as found and to observe the principles of good neighbourhood, in particular to observe the curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., as well as the building's safety and fire protection rules.
4. The number of persons residing/staying in the Apartment must not exceed the number specified when booking the Apartment.
5. The Guest undertakes to inform INPOINT immediately if the remote control for the Garage, if any, is lost or otherwise lost.
6. the Guest undertakes to observe a total ban on smoking in the Apartment and throughout the building.
7. the Guest agrees to abide by the rule that it is absolutely forbidden to organise any kind of parties, receptions, social games in the Apartment.
8. The Guest undertakes to abide by the principle that animals are strictly prohibited in the Apartment.
9. The Guest undertakes to keep the Apartment clean and to return the Apartment in an orderly condition after the period of use.
3. Additional charges
1. In order to secure proper performance of the agreement, the Facility may introduce the following requirements: a. the Guest providing credit card details other than the so-called virtual card, or b. paying a deposit of PLN 500.
2. The Facility shall be entitled to charge the Guest's credit card or deduct funds from the deposit paid or funds previously blocked on the credit card for additional charges and any costs incurred as a result of improper use of the Apartment, including covering damage caused by the Guest to the Apartment and the building and charges for additional services, provided that there are no additional costs, as detailed in paragraph 5 below, the Facility shall release the blocked funds on the credit card or return the deposit paid in full.
3. Should the amount of the deposit or the amount charged to the credit card prove to be insufficient to cover the damages and charges, the Guest shall pay all remaining costs within 3 days of receiving the summons.
4. The Guest shall be responsible for damage to the Apartment caused during their stay, as well as for defects resulting from improper use of the Apartment.
5. The Facility will be entitled to charge the additional fees indicated below in the following cases:
a. for violating the ban on smoking in the Apartment and in the building in the amount of PLN 2000 (in words: two thousand zlotys);
b. for a breach of the ban on organising events in the amount of PLN 1,000 (in words: one thousand zlotys)
c. if the number of persons staying in the Apartment after 10 p.m. exceeds the number specified in the Apartment booking, in the amount of PLN 2,000 (say: two thousand zlotys)
d. if the remote control for the Garage is lost or otherwise lost, or if it is not returned after the end of the Agreement, in the amount of PLN 500 (say: five hundred zlotys) for each such case;
e. failure to observe curfew by the Guest and other persons staying in the Apartment, resulting in police intervention, in the amount of PLN 2,000 (say: two thousand zlotys) for each such case of breach,
f. non-observance by the Guest of the ban on animals in the amount of PLN 1000 (in words: one thousand zlotys)
g. intervention of an employee of the Facility after 10 p.m., in the amount of PLN 500 (in words: five hundred zlotys) for each intervention.
6. Irrespective of the above-mentioned fees, the Facility shall be entitled to demand payment of compensation on general terms exceeding the value of the reserved fees.
7. The Guest declares that in the event of any damage caused during his/her stay in the Apartment, he/she jointly and severally undertakes, together with the other persons renting the Apartment, to pay compensation fully covering the value of the losses incurred, the costs of repairing the damage caused, as well as to pay the additional fees specified in the Regulations.
4. Liability of the Facility
1. The Facility shall not be liable for any items left by Guests in the Apartment.
2. the Facility is not responsible for claims in the event of accidents, injuries or death of Guests or third parties on the premises of the Apartment during the Guest's stay.
3. The facility is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the Guest's stay related to such disturbances as: construction or finishing works which may be carried out on the premises of the building or other neighbouring premises, interruption of media supply (e.g. electricity, water, central heating) for reasons beyond the company's control, noise emissions from neighbouring properties.
4. The Property is not responsible for the improper performance of additional services (excursions, airport transfers, meals and others) that the Guest may purchase through the Property - any claims should be addressed directly to their organisers.
5. Personal data. The administrator of the Guest's/Guests' personal data is InPoint spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Grzegórzecka 13 LU5 , 31-532 Kraków. The data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the agreement, as well as for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products and services and - The basis of processing is the implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interests in the form of communication with the Guest/Guests, including for the purpose of promoting the Administrator's own products, as well as (Article 6(1)(f) RODO). The processing is also based on the performance of the aforementioned contracts (Article 6(1)(b) RODO). The Guest's/Guests' data will be transferred to entities cooperating with InPoint spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, including those providing postal and hosting services, entities participating in offering goods or performing the agreement, in case of non-payment of fees to InPoint Spółka z o.o the data may be transferred to Krajowy Rejestr Długów Biuru Informacji Gospodarczej S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, 12 Danuta Sidzikówny Street (51-214 Wrocław), on the basis of applicable regulations. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract and the above-mentioned purposes. The Guest/Guests have the right to demand access to their personal data, their rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing, and the right to transfer their data and to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Guest's/Guests' data will be processed for the period necessary to conclude and perform the contract, to carry out marketing activities - until an objection is raised, and then for the period necessary to secure claims or to comply with obligations laid down by law.